Shimano 24 Hours Cycling in Le Mans 24.-25.8.2019
Die Anmeldung für die 11. Ausgabe des 24-Stunden Rennens am legendären Bugatti Circuit ist ab sofort geöffnet. Maximal 540 Teams mit insgesamt über 2.500 Teilnehmern in den Kategorien Solo, 2er, 4er, 6er oder 8er Teams werden erwartet.
Bugatti Circuit 4185 meters / 2,6 miles long (Foto: 24h Le Mans)
- Details for this event
- Related news
The 11th edition of the Shimano 24 Hours Cycling will take place on August 24th and 25th 2019, on the 4,185 meters of the Bugatti Circuit of Le Mans. 540 teams are expected for start, including 80 singles and 40 pairs …
This cyclosportive is accessible to everyone, over 18 years old. Everyone will find its pleasure, depending on the chosen category: 2, 4, 6 or 8 riders per team, and even alone for long distance amateur. This mixture of profiles set the friendly atmosphere both in the pits and on the track. Although every year everyone get caught up in this game of competition in order to give the best for his team… even when it comes to climbing on his saddle in the middle of the night.
More than 2,500 participants will try to cover the greatest number of laps in 24 hours, while taking relays of one hour on average.
If you still hesitate to get into this cyclosportive adventure by team relay, the 2019 teaser will convince you.
Registrations are open since November 20th on www.24heuresvelo.fr/en and a special rate is offered for all registration before February 28th.
Watch the Video Trailer
The PEARL iZUMi 24 Hours Cycling of Le Mans in figures
- Information and registrations: www.24heuresvelo.fr/en/
- 24 Hours Cycling 2018: 2464 registered riders (520 teams)
- Represented countries in 2018: Germany, Australia, Belgium, Cyprus, Scotland, United Arab Emirates, United States, France, Italy, Netherlands and United Kingdom.
- La Matinale Le Maine Libre: 1200 participants – One hour ride on the circuit from 12pm to 1pm - Registration on site: 10 €
- Bugatti circuit: 2,6 miles - Uphill: 656 yd. from 3.5% to 7% - Downhill: 1094 yd. at 2%
- Visitors: Free entry - Access to the Village and "spectator zones" alongside the track
Artikel vom 22.11.2018
Photos (16) alle anzeigen ...
(Foto: Le Mans 24h)
fotocredit: thomas lodin
fotocredit: thomas lodin
Paynames team improve the race record (Foto: Le Mans 24h)
Foto: Arnaud Despelchain
cyclosportive 24H Velo du Mans 2011
24 Heures Vélo 2010 sur le circuit Bugatti (Le Mans)